At Hedeker Law we have significant business tax experience, particularly with corporate tax return and partnership tax return filings for private companies. We often work directly with CEOs and business owners to address the constantly-changing tax landscape affecting their FLPs, corporations, LLCs and partnerships, and how their corporate tax return or partnership tax return filings are handled. Specifically, our experience includes:
- Choosing elections (including S-Corp and S-LLC status) based on business goals
- Planning for sales tax changes, including the newly proposed “use” tax for online businesses based in Illinois
- Working with international businesses facing complex tax issues
- Evaluating corporate tax return or partnership tax return filings for potential issues
- Working with family limited partnerships (FLPs), limited liability companies (LLCs) and multi-generational family businesses
If you have any concerns about your current corporate tax return or partnership tax return situation, feel free to contact us.