There are two ways to handle paying taxes: being proactive by using sophisticated tax planning strategies or being reactive by simply filing tax returns without planning ahead. Tax planning strategies allow you to anticipate and adapt how you handle your investment, income and business decisions to reduce your tax burden as much as possible.
The simple truth is this: you’re most likely paying unnecessary taxes without even knowing it. Uncle Sam isn’t going to bring this to your attention. You need someone on your side who is capable of handling sophisticated, complex tax issues.
At Dean R. Hedeker, Ltd. we develop tax planning strategies for individuals who:
- Have multiple sources of income
- Have outgrown a CPA alone and need the additional support of a tax attorney
- Are retired or are working towards retirement
- Are heavily invested in the stock market
- Have business or investment interests outside of the U.S.
- Are either self-employed or executive level at a higher tax bracket than desired
If you fit any of these categories, feel free to contact us to find out how our tax planning strategies can help lower your tax bill.