If you’re in need of tax problem help, Hedeker Law is ready to assist you. Our tax attorneys have more than 30 years of experience in providing tax problem help for complicated tax issues. One of the most important steps to take when facing IRS scrutiny is to work with a tax attorney, who can maintain attorney-client privilege. Unlike a CPA or tax advisor, a tax attorney cannot be called upon to testify in court. What you discuss with your tax attorney is strictly confidential.
We offer tax problem help to individuals who:
- Haven’t filed taxes in several years
- Are facing an estate or gift tax audit
- Need a second opinion from a professional tax advisor
- Suspect they may be paying too much in taxes
- Need to unwind a ROTH IRA conversion
- Have unfairly received a letter from the IRS
- Have unexpectedly received a notice of balance due to the IRS
- Are being investigated for money laundering or tax evasion
If you are concerned about any of these issues requiring tax problem help, feel free to contact us.